Section outline

  •       เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆ สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้ 

    ผลการเรียนรู้

    1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆได้ 

    2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆได้

    3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้

    แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน

    在皇宫

    In the Palace

    康先生:屋顶的设计真漂亮,我很喜欢。

    Mr, Kang : The lines of the roofs look elegant. I like them very much.

                 很独特的。

                 Thay are really unique.

    郭先生:一起去那边好了。

    Mr. Guo : Let's walk over there.

    康先生:那一栋是什么?

    Mr. Kang : What is that building?

    郭先生:那是皇宫。很多位国王都在此举行皇家的仪式或者招待外宾。

    Mr.Guo : That's the Palace. King used to host many important celebrations or receive foreign guests there.

    康先生:看起来非宏伟美丽。

    Mr. Kang : It certainly looks massive and beauiful.

    郭先生:我们在游泳池边的椅子上休息一下好吗?

    Mr. Guo : Shall we take a little rest on the bench by the pond?

    康先生:好啊,我也想拍些照片。

    Mr. Kang : Yes, and I want to take some pictures too.

    郭先生:我们下一站去参观博物馆。

    Mr. Guo : Let's visit the National Museum next.

    康先生:博物馆真不错。

    Mr. Kang : The museum is quite nice.

    郭先生,很高兴你喜欢。你最喜欢的是什么?

    Mr. Guo : I'm glad you like it. What did you like most?

    康先生:我非常喜欢黄铜的碗盘制品。

    Mr. Kang : I am fascinated by the brass ware.

    郭先生:如果你喜欢,可以买仿制品,工艺跟真品几乎一模一样。

    Mr. Guo : You can buy imitations of most masterpieces if you like.

    康先生:太好了,我们来计划今天的购物行程吧。

    Mr. Kang : That's great, Let's plan a shopping trip one day.

    在大城府

    In Ayuthaya

    廖先生:我们五坐车观光名胜古迹吧!

    Mr. Liao : Let's take a sightseeing bus tp tour the famous places.

    陈先生:好啊,观光车几点出发?

    Mr. Chen : That'll be fine.What time does the bus start?

    廖先生:城市观光车早上九点出发,中午前回来吃午餐。

    Mr. Liao : The city sightseeing bus leaves at 9 in the morning, and will return by noon for lunch.

    陈先生:很好,那我们下午去参观皇宫吗?

    Mr. Chen : That sounde fine. Then, will we be visiting the palace in the afternoon?

    廖先生:是的,车两点出发,下午六点回来。

    Mr. Liao : Yes, the bus leaves at 2 and will return at 6 in the evening.

    陈先生:我正在等着去看。

    Mr. Chen : I am looking forward to it.

    陈先生:什么时候去观光新的博物馆呢?

    Mr. Chen : When will we have time to visit the new Museum?

    廖先生:我们明天早上去观光。

    Mr. Liao : We will visit it tomorrow morning.

                  我肯定两个小时是不够观光的。

                   I am sure two hours is not enough to see everuting.

    陈先生:我要在那边呆的时间久一点。

    Mr. Chen : I''ll be willing to devote more.

                  如果这样的话,那我们要先商量去水上市场的时间,您认为呢?

                   Then, that will concludde our visit of the floating market, won't it?

    廖先生:好的,明天下午四点我们坐快车去水上市场。

    Mr. Liao : That's right. We'll take an express foe the floating market tomorrow afternoon at 4.

                 一个小时就可以到水上市场。

                It takes only one hour to get the floating mafket.

    陈先生:好,那我们上车吧!快九点了。

    Mr. Chen : Good. Now, let's go down to get on the bus. It's nearly 9 now.

    廖先生:好的。

    Mr. Liao : Right.

    泰国旅游景点

    แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน