Section outline

  •     เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการขนส่ง หรือการเดินทาง สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้ 

    ผลการเรียนรู้

    1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการขนส่งและการเดินทางได้ 

    2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการขนส่งและการเดินทางได้

    3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการขนส่งและการเดินทางไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้

    แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน

    公交车

    BUS

    高先生:对不起,哪一路公交车前往是隆?

    Mr. Gao : Excuse me.What number bus goes o Silom?

    女士:有好几路,不过第77路公交车每天的这个时候不拥挤。

    Lady : There are many,but bus No.77 is least crowded at this hour of the day.

    高先生:谢谢。

    Mr. Gao : Thank you.

    女士:15号来了,也去到是隆,车上人不多。

    Lady : Oh,here comes No.15 that also goes to Silom.It's nearly empty.

              为什么你不上这辆车?

              Why don't you get on this one?

    高先生,谢谢你,你真好。

    Mr. Gao : Thank you. You are very kind.

    坐出租车四处游览

    Getting around in Taxi

    梁先生:出租车,出租车。

    Mr. Liang : Taxi ! Taxi !

    司机:请上车。

    Taxi Driver : Please get in.

    梁先生:请送我到邮政局。

    Mr. Liang : Take me o the Genaral Post Office,please.

    司机:好的,先生,你是指在是隆军路上的那个吗?

    Taxi Driver : Yes sir. You mean the one onthe New Road.

    梁先生:是的,我要去领取我的包裹。

    Mr. Liang : That's right. I want to pick up a package.

                 需要多少时间才到那里?

                 How long will it take to get there? 

    司机:差不多十五分钟。

    Taxi Driver : It'll take abou 15 minutes, sir.

    梁先生:我不着急,请小心开车。

    Mr. Liang : I'm not in a hurry. Please drive carefully.

    司机:没有问题。

    Taxi Driver : All right, sir.

    司机:到了,先生。

    Taxi Driver : Here we are, sir.

    梁先生:多少钱?

    Mr. Liang : How much do I owe you?

    司机:两百泰铢。

    Taxi Driver : That's 200 baht, sir.

    梁先生:这里,谢谢。

    Mr. Liang : Here you are. Thank you.

    司机:谢谢,再见。

    Taxi Driver : Thank you. Goodbye.

    火车

    Train

    赖小姐:我要买 1 张前往芭提亚的火车票。

    Miss Lai : I want a ticket to Pattaya, please.

    营业员:两百泰铢。

    Clerk : 200 bath, please.

    赖小姐:给您,下一班的火车几点出发?

    Miss Lai : Here it is. What time dose the next train leave?

    营业员:下一班是十点,小姐,每个小时都有一般火车。

    Clerk : At 10, Miss. There's one every hour.

    赖小姐:需要多少时间才到。

    Miss Lai : And how long does it take to get there?

    营业员:差不多三个小时。

    Clerk : It takes just three hours.

    赖小姐:谢谢,再见。

    Thank you. Goodbye.

    营业员:再见,旅途愉快。

    Clerk : Goodbye. Have a nice trip.

    在航空公司

    At the Airlines Office

    营业员:下午好,有什么事需要帮忙吗?

    Clerk : Good afternoon. May I help you?

    陈先生:是的,我要买从芭提亚到清迈然后回曼谷的飞机票。

    Mr. Chen : Yes, I would Like to buy tickets frome Pattaya to Chiangmai and back to Bangkok.

    营业员:您什么时候离开芭提亚去清迈?

    Ckerk : When would you like to leave Pattaya for Chiangmai, sir.

    我希望五月三号的星期二下午出发,在清迈停留大约六天,然后九号回曼谷。

    Mr. Chen : I'd like go on Tuesday  May 3rd in the afternoon. I want to stay in Chiangmai for about six days. and then return to Bangkok on  the 9th.

    营业员:好的,您的航班是37,下午两点半离开芭提亚,四点十五分到达清迈。

    Clerk : All right, sir. Flight 37 leaves Pattaya at 2:30 in the afternoon and arrives at Chiangmai at 4:15.

    陈先生:我要顶连长票,一共是多少钱?

    Mr. Chen : Well I'd like to reserve two seats for these flight. How much will that come to?

    营业员:请稍等,一共九千泰铢,先生。

    Clerk : Just second, please. That'll be 9,000 baht, sir.

    陈先生:请点收。

    Mr. Chen : Here you are.

    营业员:好的,祝您旅途愉快。

    Clerk : All right, sir. Have a nice trip.

    陈先生:谢谢。

    Mr. Chen : Thank you.

    营业员:再见。

    Clerk : Goodbaye, sir.

    陈先生:再见。

    Mr. Chen : Goodbye.

    车辆

    แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน