Section outline

  •     เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องรับโทรศัพท์ หรือการติดต่อธุระต่างๆ ผ่านทางโทรศัพท์เป็นภาษาจีน สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้ 

    ผลการเรียนรู้

    1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการโทรศัพท์หรือการติดต่อธุระผ่านทางโทรศัพท์ได้ 

    2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการโทรศัพท์หรือการติดต่อธุระผ่านทางโทรศัพท์ได้

    3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการโทรศัพท์หรือการติดต่อธุระผ่านทางโทรศัพท์ไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้

    แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน

    在办公室

    To the Office

    秘书,你好,这里是高先生公司。

    Secretary : Hello, Mr. Gao's office.

    陈先生:你好,我想跟高先生讲话。

    Mr. Chen : Hello, I'd like to Mr. Gao, please.

    秘书,请问,需要我通报说是哪一位的来电。

    Secretary : Who shall I say is calling?

    陈先生:他的朋友,陈志伟。

    Mr. Chen : This is Chen Zhiwei, his friend.

    秘书:请稍等。

    Secretary : One moment, please.

    高先生:你好,陈先生,你好吗?

    Mr. Gao : Hello, Mr. Chen, how are you?

    陈先生:很好,你呢?

    Mr. Chen : Fine, thank you. And you?

    高先生:我也很好。

    Mr. Gao : I'm fine, too.

    陈先生:我有事想跟你说。

    Mr. Chen : I have something I'd like to talk to you .

    高先生:可以啊,下午两点怎么样?

    Mr. Gao : Of course. How about two o'clock in the afternoon?

    陈先生:可以的。

    Mr, Chen : That'll be fine.

                 那么,明天两点在你的公司见。

                 Then, I'll see you tomorrow at two at your office.

    高先生:好的,陈先生。

    Mr. Gao : All right. Mr. Chen.

    陈先生:谢谢你,高先生,再见。

    Mr. Chen : Thank you, Mr, Chen. Goodbye.

    高先生:再见。

    Mr. Gao : Goodbye.

    约会

    Making on Appoinment

    郭小姐:你好,请问是337-4598吗?

    Miss Guo : Hello. Is that 337-4598?

    操作者:是的。

    Voice : Yes, It is.

    郭小姐:我想跟黄小姐讲话。

    Miss Guo : I'd like to talk to Miss Huang, please.

    操作者:请稍等。

    Voice : Hold the line, please.

    黄小姐:你好。

    Miss Huang : Hello.

    郭小姐:你好,真容,我是爱苹。

    Miss Guo : Hello, Zhenrong. This is Aiping.

    黄小姐:噢,爱苹!你好吗?

    Miss Huang : Hi! Ai Ping. How are you?

    郭小姐:很好,明天一起去野餐怎么样?

    Miss Guo : Fine. Listen! How about a picnic tomorrow? 

    黄小姐:爱苹,我们要去哪里?

    Miss Huang : Ai Ping. Where are we going? 

    郭小姐:去靠近公园的河边。

    Miss Guo : To the river near the park.

    黄小姐:太好了!我们几点出发?

    Miss Huang : That's wonderful! What time do we leave?

    郭小姐:早上十点好吗?

    Miss Guo : At 10 in the morning. Will that be all right?

    黄小姐:好的。

    Miss Huang : Ok.

    郭小姐:好的,我们明天十点见面。

    Miss Guo : Good. I'll see you tomorrow at 10.

                           再见。

                           Goodbye.

    黄小姐:再见。

     Miss Huang : Goodbye.

    预约

    Reservation

    陈先生:你好,请问是R.S.旅行社吗?

    Mr. Chen : Hello. Is that R.S. Travel Service?

    操作者:不是,你打错了。

    Voice : No, you have the wrong number.

    陈先生:那边不是02-285-2832吗?

    Mr. Chen : Isn't that 02-285-2832?

    操作者:不是,这里是2823。

    Voice : No, this is 2823.

    陈先生:哦,对不起。

    Mr. Chen : I'm sorry.

    操作者:没关系。

    Voice : That's all right.

    陈先生:你好。

    Mr. Chen : Hello.

    营业员:下午好,R.S. 旅行社。

    Clerk : Good afternoon. R.S. Travel Service.

    陈先生:要订去芭提亚的来回机票以及酒店,住三天,一个房间。

    Mr. Chen : I'd to reserve a round-trip ticket to Pattaya and a hotel room for three night, please.

    营业员:好的,您什么时候出发?

    Clerk : All right, sir. When would you like to leave?

    陈先生:我想下个星期五下午。

    Mr. Chen : I'd like to leave next Friday afternoon.

    营业员:好的,请告诉我您的名字与电话号码。

    Clerk : Yes, sir. May I have your name and phone number, please.

    陈先生:我是陈平良,我的电话号码是02-559-0506。

    Mr. Chen : My name is Chen Pingliang, and my number is 02-559-0506.

    营业员:谢谢您,确认了以后我会打电话给您。

    Clerk : Thank you. I'll call you as soon as your reservation is made.

    陈先生:谢谢,再见。

    Mr. Chen : Thank you. Goodbye.

    营业员:再见。

    Clerk : Goodbye.

    打电话

    แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน