โครงสร้างหัวข้อ

  • การฝึกประสบการณ์วิชาชีพภาษาจีน

         

          ฝึกประสบการณ์วิชาชีพด้านภาษาจีนในหน่วยงานสถานประกอบการที่มีการใช้ภาษาจีน ภายใต้การควบคุมของอาจารย์นิเทศก์ และผู้บริหารกิจการ โดยจัดให้มีการปฐมนิเทศก่อนฝึก และมีการอภิปราย วิเคราะห์ และสรุปผลการฝึกประสบการณ์วิชาชีพ

  • หัวข้อที่ 1

  • หัวข้อที่ 2 การเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆ

          เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆ สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้ 

    ผลการเรียนรู้

    1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆได้ 

    2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆได้

    3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้

    แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน

    在皇宫

    In the Palace

    康先生:屋顶的设计真漂亮,我很喜欢。

    Mr, Kang : The lines of the roofs look elegant. I like them very much.

                 很独特的。

                 Thay are really unique.

    郭先生:一起去那边好了。

    Mr. Guo : Let's walk over there.

    康先生:那一栋是什么?

    Mr. Kang : What is that building?

    郭先生:那是皇宫。很多位国王都在此举行皇家的仪式或者招待外宾。

    Mr.Guo : That's the Palace. King used to host many important celebrations or receive foreign guests there.

    康先生:看起来非宏伟美丽。

    Mr. Kang : It certainly looks massive and beauiful.

    郭先生:我们在游泳池边的椅子上休息一下好吗?

    Mr. Guo : Shall we take a little rest on the bench by the pond?

    康先生:好啊,我也想拍些照片。

    Mr. Kang : Yes, and I want to take some pictures too.

    郭先生:我们下一站去参观博物馆。

    Mr. Guo : Let's visit the National Museum next.

    康先生:博物馆真不错。

    Mr. Kang : The museum is quite nice.

    郭先生,很高兴你喜欢。你最喜欢的是什么?

    Mr. Guo : I'm glad you like it. What did you like most?

    康先生:我非常喜欢黄铜的碗盘制品。

    Mr. Kang : I am fascinated by the brass ware.

    郭先生:如果你喜欢,可以买仿制品,工艺跟真品几乎一模一样。

    Mr. Guo : You can buy imitations of most masterpieces if you like.

    康先生:太好了,我们来计划今天的购物行程吧。

    Mr. Kang : That's great, Let's plan a shopping trip one day.

    在大城府

    In Ayuthaya

    廖先生:我们五坐车观光名胜古迹吧!

    Mr. Liao : Let's take a sightseeing bus tp tour the famous places.

    陈先生:好啊,观光车几点出发?

    Mr. Chen : That'll be fine.What time does the bus start?

    廖先生:城市观光车早上九点出发,中午前回来吃午餐。

    Mr. Liao : The city sightseeing bus leaves at 9 in the morning, and will return by noon for lunch.

    陈先生:很好,那我们下午去参观皇宫吗?

    Mr. Chen : That sounde fine. Then, will we be visiting the palace in the afternoon?

    廖先生:是的,车两点出发,下午六点回来。

    Mr. Liao : Yes, the bus leaves at 2 and will return at 6 in the evening.

    陈先生:我正在等着去看。

    Mr. Chen : I am looking forward to it.

    陈先生:什么时候去观光新的博物馆呢?

    Mr. Chen : When will we have time to visit the new Museum?

    廖先生:我们明天早上去观光。

    Mr. Liao : We will visit it tomorrow morning.

                  我肯定两个小时是不够观光的。

                   I am sure two hours is not enough to see everuting.

    陈先生:我要在那边呆的时间久一点。

    Mr. Chen : I''ll be willing to devote more.

                  如果这样的话,那我们要先商量去水上市场的时间,您认为呢?

                   Then, that will concludde our visit of the floating market, won't it?

    廖先生:好的,明天下午四点我们坐快车去水上市场。

    Mr. Liao : That's right. We'll take an express foe the floating market tomorrow afternoon at 4.

                 一个小时就可以到水上市场。

                It takes only one hour to get the floating mafket.

    陈先生:好,那我们上车吧!快九点了。

    Mr. Chen : Good. Now, let's go down to get on the bus. It's nearly 9 now.

    廖先生:好的。

    Mr. Liao : Right.

    泰国旅游景点

    แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน

  • หัวข้อที่ 3 โทรศัพท์

        เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องรับโทรศัพท์ หรือการติดต่อธุระต่างๆ ผ่านทางโทรศัพท์เป็นภาษาจีน สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้ 

    ผลการเรียนรู้

    1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการโทรศัพท์หรือการติดต่อธุระผ่านทางโทรศัพท์ได้ 

    2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการโทรศัพท์หรือการติดต่อธุระผ่านทางโทรศัพท์ได้

    3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการโทรศัพท์หรือการติดต่อธุระผ่านทางโทรศัพท์ไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้

    แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน

    在办公室

    To the Office

    秘书,你好,这里是高先生公司。

    Secretary : Hello, Mr. Gao's office.

    陈先生:你好,我想跟高先生讲话。

    Mr. Chen : Hello, I'd like to Mr. Gao, please.

    秘书,请问,需要我通报说是哪一位的来电。

    Secretary : Who shall I say is calling?

    陈先生:他的朋友,陈志伟。

    Mr. Chen : This is Chen Zhiwei, his friend.

    秘书:请稍等。

    Secretary : One moment, please.

    高先生:你好,陈先生,你好吗?

    Mr. Gao : Hello, Mr. Chen, how are you?

    陈先生:很好,你呢?

    Mr. Chen : Fine, thank you. And you?

    高先生:我也很好。

    Mr. Gao : I'm fine, too.

    陈先生:我有事想跟你说。

    Mr. Chen : I have something I'd like to talk to you .

    高先生:可以啊,下午两点怎么样?

    Mr. Gao : Of course. How about two o'clock in the afternoon?

    陈先生:可以的。

    Mr, Chen : That'll be fine.

                 那么,明天两点在你的公司见。

                 Then, I'll see you tomorrow at two at your office.

    高先生:好的,陈先生。

    Mr. Gao : All right. Mr. Chen.

    陈先生:谢谢你,高先生,再见。

    Mr. Chen : Thank you, Mr, Chen. Goodbye.

    高先生:再见。

    Mr. Gao : Goodbye.

    约会

    Making on Appoinment

    郭小姐:你好,请问是337-4598吗?

    Miss Guo : Hello. Is that 337-4598?

    操作者:是的。

    Voice : Yes, It is.

    郭小姐:我想跟黄小姐讲话。

    Miss Guo : I'd like to talk to Miss Huang, please.

    操作者:请稍等。

    Voice : Hold the line, please.

    黄小姐:你好。

    Miss Huang : Hello.

    郭小姐:你好,真容,我是爱苹。

    Miss Guo : Hello, Zhenrong. This is Aiping.

    黄小姐:噢,爱苹!你好吗?

    Miss Huang : Hi! Ai Ping. How are you?

    郭小姐:很好,明天一起去野餐怎么样?

    Miss Guo : Fine. Listen! How about a picnic tomorrow? 

    黄小姐:爱苹,我们要去哪里?

    Miss Huang : Ai Ping. Where are we going? 

    郭小姐:去靠近公园的河边。

    Miss Guo : To the river near the park.

    黄小姐:太好了!我们几点出发?

    Miss Huang : That's wonderful! What time do we leave?

    郭小姐:早上十点好吗?

    Miss Guo : At 10 in the morning. Will that be all right?

    黄小姐:好的。

    Miss Huang : Ok.

    郭小姐:好的,我们明天十点见面。

    Miss Guo : Good. I'll see you tomorrow at 10.

                           再见。

                           Goodbye.

    黄小姐:再见。

     Miss Huang : Goodbye.

    预约

    Reservation

    陈先生:你好,请问是R.S.旅行社吗?

    Mr. Chen : Hello. Is that R.S. Travel Service?

    操作者:不是,你打错了。

    Voice : No, you have the wrong number.

    陈先生:那边不是02-285-2832吗?

    Mr. Chen : Isn't that 02-285-2832?

    操作者:不是,这里是2823。

    Voice : No, this is 2823.

    陈先生:哦,对不起。

    Mr. Chen : I'm sorry.

    操作者:没关系。

    Voice : That's all right.

    陈先生:你好。

    Mr. Chen : Hello.

    营业员:下午好,R.S. 旅行社。

    Clerk : Good afternoon. R.S. Travel Service.

    陈先生:要订去芭提亚的来回机票以及酒店,住三天,一个房间。

    Mr. Chen : I'd to reserve a round-trip ticket to Pattaya and a hotel room for three night, please.

    营业员:好的,您什么时候出发?

    Clerk : All right, sir. When would you like to leave?

    陈先生:我想下个星期五下午。

    Mr. Chen : I'd like to leave next Friday afternoon.

    营业员:好的,请告诉我您的名字与电话号码。

    Clerk : Yes, sir. May I have your name and phone number, please.

    陈先生:我是陈平良,我的电话号码是02-559-0506。

    Mr. Chen : My name is Chen Pingliang, and my number is 02-559-0506.

    营业员:谢谢您,确认了以后我会打电话给您。

    Clerk : Thank you. I'll call you as soon as your reservation is made.

    陈先生:谢谢,再见。

    Mr. Chen : Thank you. Goodbye.

    营业员:再见。

    Clerk : Goodbye.

    打电话

    แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน

  • หัวข้อที่ 4 ซื้อของ

          เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการซื้อของ สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้ 

    ผลการเรียนรู้

    1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการซื้อของได้

    2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการซื้อของได้

    3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการซื้อของไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้

    แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน

    礼品店

    At a Gift Shop

    黄小姐:我想买在货架上面的一个娃娃。

    Miss Huang : I would like to buy one of those dolls on the shelf.

    销售员:在这里。

    Salesgirl : Here they are.

    黄小姐:真的很可爱,多少钱?

    Miss HUang : This one looks very pretty. How much is it?

    销售员:500 泰铢。

    Salesgril : 500 baht.

    黄小姐:也不贵,那一个呢?

    Miss Huang : That's not bad. How about this one?

    销售员:六百块,很值得买的。

    Salesgirl : That's 600 baht. It's a good buy.

    黄小姐:好的,我买这一个。

    Miss Huang : All right, I'll take it.

    在丝绸店

    At a Silk Shop

    黄小姐:请给我看那边的丝绸。

    Miss Huang : Please show me that green silk over there.

    随员:是这一件吗?

    Attendant : Do you mean this?

    黄小姐:是的,下面的那一件也要。

    Miss Huang : Yes, and the one under it, too.

    随员:在这里。

    Attendant : Here you are.

    黄小姐:我喜欢这种颜色,一码多少钱?

    Miss Huang : I like this shade. How much is it  yard?

    随员:一码五百泰铢。

    Attendant : It is 500 bath a yard.

    黄小姐:我想给自己做泰式风格的衬衫,两码是够吗?

    Miss Huang : I'd like a Thai blouse for myself. Would 2 yards be enough for that?

    随员:一定购的,小姐。

    Aettendant : That'll certainly be enough, Miss.

    黄小姐:这样的话给我两码。

    Miss Huang : Then, 2 yards,please.

    随员:好的,小姐。

    Attendant : All right, Miss.

    在百货商店

    At a Department Store

    黄先生:我正在找白色的衬衫。

    Mr. Huang : I'm looking for some white shirt, please.

    销售员:您穿什么规格的?

    Salesgirl : What size do you take, sir?

    黄先生:我穿大号的。

    Mr. Huang : I take size L.

    销售员:请稍等。

    Salesgirl :Just a second, please.

                 这件七百泰铢,那两件五百泰铢。

                 Well, this one is 700 baht and these two are 500 baht each.

    黄先生:好的,这件七百泰铢的好看。

    Mr. Huang : Isee. This 700 baht shirt looks fine.

    销售员:这是新型的人造纤维布料。

    Salesgirl : It isa new type of synthetic material.

    黄先生:好的,这种我要两件。

    Mr.Huang : All right. I'll take two of this kind, please.

    销售员,好的,我给您抱起来。

    Salesgirl : All right, sir. I'll wrap them up right away.

    在纪念品店

    At a Souvenir Shop

    店员,请进,请问您需要什么?

    Salesclerk : Please come in. What would you like, sir?

    高先生:哦,我想买一些代表性的泰国纪念品,不要太大或太贵。

    Mr. Gao : Well, I'd like some typical Thai souvenir. Not, too big, not too expensive.

    店员,好的,请跟我来,我们有很多种的铜制品。

    Salesclerk : Well, then, come this way, please. We have a variety of brassware over here.

    高先生:好的,我想在这里会找到中意的东西,这烟灰缸多少钱?

    Mr. Gao : Good I think I can find something here. How much is this ashtray?

    店员:三百泰铢。

    Salesclerk : That's 300 baht,sir.

    高先生:也不错,那一个多少钱呢?

    Mr. Gao : Hum. That's not bad. How much is that one?

    店员:那个一百泰铢,比较小,但是很漂亮。

    Salesclerk : That's 100 baht, sir. It's much smaller but's very pretty.

    高先生:我也这么想,好啦,这三个我都要,请分开包装,我有好几位朋友在家里。

    Mr. Gao : I think so, too. Well, I'll take three of them, please. Wrap each of them separately. I've got many friends back home.

    店员:好的,您还想看其他的东西吗?

    Salesclerk : Yes, sir. Would you like to pick out something else?

    高先生:让我先看一下,我也不知道。

    Mr. Gao : Let me see. I don't know.

     店员:那些竹制管或者是泰国扇子,您觉得怎么样?

    Salesclerk : How about those bamboom pipes or those Thai fans?

    高先生:好主意,这些多少钱?

    Mr. Gao : Thay seem to be a good idea. How much are they?

    店员:长的一支一百五十泰铢,短的一支一百泰铢,扇子一把七十泰铢。

    Salesclerk : The longer pipes are 150 baht each and the shorter ones are 100 baht, Sir. And these fans are 10 baht each.

    高先生:哦,都不错,好的,给我两支短的竹制管,五把扇子。

    Mr. Gao : Thay are not expensive at all. Well, let ,e have two of those short pipes and five fans.

    店员,好的,要分开包装吗?

    Salesclerk : Yes,sir. Should I wrap them separately, also?

    高先生:不用了,一共多少钱?

    Mr.Gao : No, there's no need to. How much are all these?

    店员:一共八百五十泰铢的。 

    Salesclerk : The total will be 850  baht, sir.

    高先生:给你一千泰铢。

    Mr. Gao : Here's a 1,000 baht bill. 

    店员:谢谢。

    Salesclerk : Thank you.

              找您钱,欢迎再次光临,再见。

              Here's your change. Please come back again. Goodbye.

    购物

    แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน

  • หัวข้อที่ 5 ภัตตาคารอาหาร

        เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหาร หรือร้านอาหาร สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้

    ผลการเรียนรู้

    1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหารได้ 

    2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหารและร้านอาหารได้

    3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหารและร้านอาหารไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้

    แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน

    在旅店的餐厅

    At the Hotle Restauant

    侍者:午安,先生。

    Waite : Good afternoon, sir.

    高先生:我们想坐靠窗的桌子。

    Mr. Gao : We'd like a table on the window side.

    侍者:可以的,请跟我来。

    Waiter : All right, sir. This way,please.

    侍者:这是菜单,泰式料理在右边。

    Waiter : Here's the menu, The Thai dishes are listed on the right side.

    高先生:好的,陈先生你想吃什么?

    Mr. Gao : I see. Mr. Chen what would you like to have?

    陈先生:嗯,今天我想吃泰国菜。

    Mr. Chen : Well, I'd rather go for a Thai dinner today.

    高先生:我想吃西餐。

    Mr. Gao : I think Iwant a western dish.

    高先生:好的,一份泰国菜一份特别料理。

    Mr .Gao : All right. One Thai dinner and one special.

    侍者:好的,您需要喝什么饮料?

    Waiter : Yes, sir. And what would you like to drink?

    陈先生:我要一份小平的啤酒。

    Mr. Chen : I'd like just a small beer.

    高先生:我也是,两份小瓶啤酒。

    Mr. Gao : So would I.Two small beers, please.

    侍者:好的。

    Waiter : All right, sir.

    在泰国餐馆

    At a Thai Restaurant

    侍者:欢迎光临。

    Waiter : Welcome, sir.

    李先生:我们两位,请帮我找个安静一点的位子。

    Mr. Li : A table for two in a quiet.

    侍者,好的,请跟我来。

    Waiter : Yes, Sir. This way, please.

    侍者:您想吃什么?

    Waiter : Wahtwould you like to have?

    李先生,先给我们赖两份酸辣汤。

    Mr. Li : First to begin with, Bring us two portions of Tomyam

    侍者:好的,需要现在上米饭吗?

    Yes, sir, Shell I bring rice now?

    李先生:现在先不用,谢谢。

    Mr. Li : No, not now. Thank you

    今日招牌菜

    แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน

  • หัวข้อที่ 6 การขนส่ง

        เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการขนส่ง หรือการเดินทาง สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้ 

    ผลการเรียนรู้

    1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการขนส่งและการเดินทางได้ 

    2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการขนส่งและการเดินทางได้

    3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการขนส่งและการเดินทางไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้

    แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน

    公交车

    BUS

    高先生:对不起,哪一路公交车前往是隆?

    Mr. Gao : Excuse me.What number bus goes o Silom?

    女士:有好几路,不过第77路公交车每天的这个时候不拥挤。

    Lady : There are many,but bus No.77 is least crowded at this hour of the day.

    高先生:谢谢。

    Mr. Gao : Thank you.

    女士:15号来了,也去到是隆,车上人不多。

    Lady : Oh,here comes No.15 that also goes to Silom.It's nearly empty.

              为什么你不上这辆车?

              Why don't you get on this one?

    高先生,谢谢你,你真好。

    Mr. Gao : Thank you. You are very kind.

    坐出租车四处游览

    Getting around in Taxi

    梁先生:出租车,出租车。

    Mr. Liang : Taxi ! Taxi !

    司机:请上车。

    Taxi Driver : Please get in.

    梁先生:请送我到邮政局。

    Mr. Liang : Take me o the Genaral Post Office,please.

    司机:好的,先生,你是指在是隆军路上的那个吗?

    Taxi Driver : Yes sir. You mean the one onthe New Road.

    梁先生:是的,我要去领取我的包裹。

    Mr. Liang : That's right. I want to pick up a package.

                 需要多少时间才到那里?

                 How long will it take to get there? 

    司机:差不多十五分钟。

    Taxi Driver : It'll take abou 15 minutes, sir.

    梁先生:我不着急,请小心开车。

    Mr. Liang : I'm not in a hurry. Please drive carefully.

    司机:没有问题。

    Taxi Driver : All right, sir.

    司机:到了,先生。

    Taxi Driver : Here we are, sir.

    梁先生:多少钱?

    Mr. Liang : How much do I owe you?

    司机:两百泰铢。

    Taxi Driver : That's 200 baht, sir.

    梁先生:这里,谢谢。

    Mr. Liang : Here you are. Thank you.

    司机:谢谢,再见。

    Taxi Driver : Thank you. Goodbye.

    火车

    Train

    赖小姐:我要买 1 张前往芭提亚的火车票。

    Miss Lai : I want a ticket to Pattaya, please.

    营业员:两百泰铢。

    Clerk : 200 bath, please.

    赖小姐:给您,下一班的火车几点出发?

    Miss Lai : Here it is. What time dose the next train leave?

    营业员:下一班是十点,小姐,每个小时都有一般火车。

    Clerk : At 10, Miss. There's one every hour.

    赖小姐:需要多少时间才到。

    Miss Lai : And how long does it take to get there?

    营业员:差不多三个小时。

    Clerk : It takes just three hours.

    赖小姐:谢谢,再见。

    Thank you. Goodbye.

    营业员:再见,旅途愉快。

    Clerk : Goodbye. Have a nice trip.

    在航空公司

    At the Airlines Office

    营业员:下午好,有什么事需要帮忙吗?

    Clerk : Good afternoon. May I help you?

    陈先生:是的,我要买从芭提亚到清迈然后回曼谷的飞机票。

    Mr. Chen : Yes, I would Like to buy tickets frome Pattaya to Chiangmai and back to Bangkok.

    营业员:您什么时候离开芭提亚去清迈?

    Ckerk : When would you like to leave Pattaya for Chiangmai, sir.

    我希望五月三号的星期二下午出发,在清迈停留大约六天,然后九号回曼谷。

    Mr. Chen : I'd like go on Tuesday  May 3rd in the afternoon. I want to stay in Chiangmai for about six days. and then return to Bangkok on  the 9th.

    营业员:好的,您的航班是37,下午两点半离开芭提亚,四点十五分到达清迈。

    Clerk : All right, sir. Flight 37 leaves Pattaya at 2:30 in the afternoon and arrives at Chiangmai at 4:15.

    陈先生:我要顶连长票,一共是多少钱?

    Mr. Chen : Well I'd like to reserve two seats for these flight. How much will that come to?

    营业员:请稍等,一共九千泰铢,先生。

    Clerk : Just second, please. That'll be 9,000 baht, sir.

    陈先生:请点收。

    Mr. Chen : Here you are.

    营业员:好的,祝您旅途愉快。

    Clerk : All right, sir. Have a nice trip.

    陈先生:谢谢。

    Mr. Chen : Thank you.

    营业员:再见。

    Clerk : Goodbaye, sir.

    陈先生:再见。

    Mr. Chen : Goodbye.

    车辆

    แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน

  • หัวข้อที่ 7 การเขียนโครงงาน

        ศึกษาเกี่ยวกับการเขียนโครงงาน พร้อมฝึกเขียนโครงงานรายบุคคลและรายกลุ่ม และฝึกการนำเสนอโครงงาน

    ผลการเรียนรู้

    1. บอกความเป็นมาและที่มาของการเขียนโครงงานได้

    2. บอกวิธีการเขียนโครงงานและรูปแบบของการเขียนโครงงานได้

    3. เขียนโครงงานในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวกับภาษาจีนที่กำหนดให้ได้

    แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน

    แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน