Section outline

  •       เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการซื้อของ สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้ 

    ผลการเรียนรู้

    1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการซื้อของได้

    2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการซื้อของได้

    3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการซื้อของไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้

    แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน

    礼品店

    At a Gift Shop

    黄小姐:我想买在货架上面的一个娃娃。

    Miss Huang : I would like to buy one of those dolls on the shelf.

    销售员:在这里。

    Salesgirl : Here they are.

    黄小姐:真的很可爱,多少钱?

    Miss HUang : This one looks very pretty. How much is it?

    销售员:500 泰铢。

    Salesgril : 500 baht.

    黄小姐:也不贵,那一个呢?

    Miss Huang : That's not bad. How about this one?

    销售员:六百块,很值得买的。

    Salesgirl : That's 600 baht. It's a good buy.

    黄小姐:好的,我买这一个。

    Miss Huang : All right, I'll take it.

    在丝绸店

    At a Silk Shop

    黄小姐:请给我看那边的丝绸。

    Miss Huang : Please show me that green silk over there.

    随员:是这一件吗?

    Attendant : Do you mean this?

    黄小姐:是的,下面的那一件也要。

    Miss Huang : Yes, and the one under it, too.

    随员:在这里。

    Attendant : Here you are.

    黄小姐:我喜欢这种颜色,一码多少钱?

    Miss Huang : I like this shade. How much is it  yard?

    随员:一码五百泰铢。

    Attendant : It is 500 bath a yard.

    黄小姐:我想给自己做泰式风格的衬衫,两码是够吗?

    Miss Huang : I'd like a Thai blouse for myself. Would 2 yards be enough for that?

    随员:一定购的,小姐。

    Aettendant : That'll certainly be enough, Miss.

    黄小姐:这样的话给我两码。

    Miss Huang : Then, 2 yards,please.

    随员:好的,小姐。

    Attendant : All right, Miss.

    在百货商店

    At a Department Store

    黄先生:我正在找白色的衬衫。

    Mr. Huang : I'm looking for some white shirt, please.

    销售员:您穿什么规格的?

    Salesgirl : What size do you take, sir?

    黄先生:我穿大号的。

    Mr. Huang : I take size L.

    销售员:请稍等。

    Salesgirl :Just a second, please.

                 这件七百泰铢,那两件五百泰铢。

                 Well, this one is 700 baht and these two are 500 baht each.

    黄先生:好的,这件七百泰铢的好看。

    Mr. Huang : Isee. This 700 baht shirt looks fine.

    销售员:这是新型的人造纤维布料。

    Salesgirl : It isa new type of synthetic material.

    黄先生:好的,这种我要两件。

    Mr.Huang : All right. I'll take two of this kind, please.

    销售员,好的,我给您抱起来。

    Salesgirl : All right, sir. I'll wrap them up right away.

    在纪念品店

    At a Souvenir Shop

    店员,请进,请问您需要什么?

    Salesclerk : Please come in. What would you like, sir?

    高先生:哦,我想买一些代表性的泰国纪念品,不要太大或太贵。

    Mr. Gao : Well, I'd like some typical Thai souvenir. Not, too big, not too expensive.

    店员,好的,请跟我来,我们有很多种的铜制品。

    Salesclerk : Well, then, come this way, please. We have a variety of brassware over here.

    高先生:好的,我想在这里会找到中意的东西,这烟灰缸多少钱?

    Mr. Gao : Good I think I can find something here. How much is this ashtray?

    店员:三百泰铢。

    Salesclerk : That's 300 baht,sir.

    高先生:也不错,那一个多少钱呢?

    Mr. Gao : Hum. That's not bad. How much is that one?

    店员:那个一百泰铢,比较小,但是很漂亮。

    Salesclerk : That's 100 baht, sir. It's much smaller but's very pretty.

    高先生:我也这么想,好啦,这三个我都要,请分开包装,我有好几位朋友在家里。

    Mr. Gao : I think so, too. Well, I'll take three of them, please. Wrap each of them separately. I've got many friends back home.

    店员:好的,您还想看其他的东西吗?

    Salesclerk : Yes, sir. Would you like to pick out something else?

    高先生:让我先看一下,我也不知道。

    Mr. Gao : Let me see. I don't know.

     店员:那些竹制管或者是泰国扇子,您觉得怎么样?

    Salesclerk : How about those bamboom pipes or those Thai fans?

    高先生:好主意,这些多少钱?

    Mr. Gao : Thay seem to be a good idea. How much are they?

    店员:长的一支一百五十泰铢,短的一支一百泰铢,扇子一把七十泰铢。

    Salesclerk : The longer pipes are 150 baht each and the shorter ones are 100 baht, Sir. And these fans are 10 baht each.

    高先生:哦,都不错,好的,给我两支短的竹制管,五把扇子。

    Mr. Gao : Thay are not expensive at all. Well, let ,e have two of those short pipes and five fans.

    店员,好的,要分开包装吗?

    Salesclerk : Yes,sir. Should I wrap them separately, also?

    高先生:不用了,一共多少钱?

    Mr.Gao : No, there's no need to. How much are all these?

    店员:一共八百五十泰铢的。 

    Salesclerk : The total will be 850  baht, sir.

    高先生:给你一千泰铢。

    Mr. Gao : Here's a 1,000 baht bill. 

    店员:谢谢。

    Salesclerk : Thank you.

              找您钱,欢迎再次光临,再见。

              Here's your change. Please come back again. Goodbye.

    购物

    แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน