الخطوط العريضة للقسم

  •     เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหาร หรือร้านอาหาร สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้

    ผลการเรียนรู้

    1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหารได้ 

    2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหารและร้านอาหารได้

    3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหารและร้านอาหารไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้

    แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน

    在旅店的餐厅

    At the Hotle Restauant

    侍者:午安,先生。

    Waite : Good afternoon, sir.

    高先生:我们想坐靠窗的桌子。

    Mr. Gao : We'd like a table on the window side.

    侍者:可以的,请跟我来。

    Waiter : All right, sir. This way,please.

    侍者:这是菜单,泰式料理在右边。

    Waiter : Here's the menu, The Thai dishes are listed on the right side.

    高先生:好的,陈先生你想吃什么?

    Mr. Gao : I see. Mr. Chen what would you like to have?

    陈先生:嗯,今天我想吃泰国菜。

    Mr. Chen : Well, I'd rather go for a Thai dinner today.

    高先生:我想吃西餐。

    Mr. Gao : I think Iwant a western dish.

    高先生:好的,一份泰国菜一份特别料理。

    Mr .Gao : All right. One Thai dinner and one special.

    侍者:好的,您需要喝什么饮料?

    Waiter : Yes, sir. And what would you like to drink?

    陈先生:我要一份小平的啤酒。

    Mr. Chen : I'd like just a small beer.

    高先生:我也是,两份小瓶啤酒。

    Mr. Gao : So would I.Two small beers, please.

    侍者:好的。

    Waiter : All right, sir.

    在泰国餐馆

    At a Thai Restaurant

    侍者:欢迎光临。

    Waiter : Welcome, sir.

    李先生:我们两位,请帮我找个安静一点的位子。

    Mr. Li : A table for two in a quiet.

    侍者,好的,请跟我来。

    Waiter : Yes, Sir. This way, please.

    侍者:您想吃什么?

    Waiter : Wahtwould you like to have?

    李先生,先给我们赖两份酸辣汤。

    Mr. Li : First to begin with, Bring us two portions of Tomyam

    侍者:好的,需要现在上米饭吗?

    Yes, sir, Shell I bring rice now?

    李先生:现在先不用,谢谢。

    Mr. Li : No, not now. Thank you

    今日招牌菜

    แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน