Section outline
-
ฝึกประสบการณ์วิชาชีพด้านภาษาจีนในหน่วยงานสถานประกอบการที่มีการใช้ภาษาจีน ภายใต้การควบคุมของอาจารย์นิเทศก์ และผู้บริหารกิจการ โดยจัดให้มีการปฐมนิเทศก่อนฝึก และมีการอภิปราย วิเคราะห์ และสรุปผลการฝึกประสบการณ์วิชาชีพ
-
เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆ สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้
ผลการเรียนรู้
1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆได้
2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆได้
3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการการเที่ยวชมสถานที่ต่างๆไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้
แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน
在皇宫
In the Palace
康先生:屋顶的设计真漂亮,我很喜欢。
Mr, Kang : The lines of the roofs look elegant. I like them very much.
很独特的。
Thay are really unique.
郭先生:一起去那边好了。
Mr. Guo : Let's walk over there.
康先生:那一栋是什么?
Mr. Kang : What is that building?
郭先生:那是皇宫。很多位国王都在此举行皇家的仪式或者招待外宾。
Mr.Guo : That's the Palace. King used to host many important celebrations or receive foreign guests there.
康先生:看起来非宏伟美丽。
Mr. Kang : It certainly looks massive and beauiful.
郭先生:我们在游泳池边的椅子上休息一下好吗?
Mr. Guo : Shall we take a little rest on the bench by the pond?
康先生:好啊,我也想拍些照片。
Mr. Kang : Yes, and I want to take some pictures too.
郭先生:我们下一站去参观博物馆。
Mr. Guo : Let's visit the National Museum next.
康先生:博物馆真不错。
Mr. Kang : The museum is quite nice.
郭先生,很高兴你喜欢。你最喜欢的是什么?
Mr. Guo : I'm glad you like it. What did you like most?
康先生:我非常喜欢黄铜的碗盘制品。
Mr. Kang : I am fascinated by the brass ware.
郭先生:如果你喜欢,可以买仿制品,工艺跟真品几乎一模一样。
Mr. Guo : You can buy imitations of most masterpieces if you like.
康先生:太好了,我们来计划今天的购物行程吧。
Mr. Kang : That's great, Let's plan a shopping trip one day.
在大城府
In Ayuthaya
廖先生:我们五坐车观光名胜古迹吧!
Mr. Liao : Let's take a sightseeing bus tp tour the famous places.
陈先生:好啊,观光车几点出发?
Mr. Chen : That'll be fine.What time does the bus start?
廖先生:城市观光车早上九点出发,中午前回来吃午餐。
Mr. Liao : The city sightseeing bus leaves at 9 in the morning, and will return by noon for lunch.
陈先生:很好,那我们下午去参观皇宫吗?
Mr. Chen : That sounde fine. Then, will we be visiting the palace in the afternoon?
廖先生:是的,车两点出发,下午六点回来。
Mr. Liao : Yes, the bus leaves at 2 and will return at 6 in the evening.
陈先生:我正在等着去看。
Mr. Chen : I am looking forward to it.
陈先生:什么时候去观光新的博物馆呢?
Mr. Chen : When will we have time to visit the new Museum?
廖先生:我们明天早上去观光。
Mr. Liao : We will visit it tomorrow morning.
我肯定两个小时是不够观光的。
I am sure two hours is not enough to see everuting.
陈先生:我要在那边呆的时间久一点。
Mr. Chen : I''ll be willing to devote more.
如果这样的话,那我们要先商量去水上市场的时间,您认为呢?
Then, that will concludde our visit of the floating market, won't it?
廖先生:好的,明天下午四点我们坐快车去水上市场。
Mr. Liao : That's right. We'll take an express foe the floating market tomorrow afternoon at 4.
一个小时就可以到水上市场。
It takes only one hour to get the floating mafket.
陈先生:好,那我们上车吧!快九点了。
Mr. Chen : Good. Now, let's go down to get on the bus. It's nearly 9 now.
廖先生:好的。
Mr. Liao : Right.
泰国旅游景点
แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน
-
เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องรับโทรศัพท์ หรือการติดต่อธุระต่างๆ ผ่านทางโทรศัพท์เป็นภาษาจีน สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้
ผลการเรียนรู้
1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการโทรศัพท์หรือการติดต่อธุระผ่านทางโทรศัพท์ได้
2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการโทรศัพท์หรือการติดต่อธุระผ่านทางโทรศัพท์ได้
3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการโทรศัพท์หรือการติดต่อธุระผ่านทางโทรศัพท์ไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้
แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน
在办公室
To the Office
秘书,你好,这里是高先生公司。
Secretary : Hello, Mr. Gao's office.
陈先生:你好,我想跟高先生讲话。
Mr. Chen : Hello, I'd like to Mr. Gao, please.
秘书,请问,需要我通报说是哪一位的来电。
Secretary : Who shall I say is calling?
陈先生:他的朋友,陈志伟。
Mr. Chen : This is Chen Zhiwei, his friend.
秘书:请稍等。
Secretary : One moment, please.
高先生:你好,陈先生,你好吗?
Mr. Gao : Hello, Mr. Chen, how are you?
陈先生:很好,你呢?
Mr. Chen : Fine, thank you. And you?
高先生:我也很好。
Mr. Gao : I'm fine, too.
陈先生:我有事想跟你说。
Mr. Chen : I have something I'd like to talk to you .
高先生:可以啊,下午两点怎么样?
Mr. Gao : Of course. How about two o'clock in the afternoon?
陈先生:可以的。
Mr, Chen : That'll be fine.
那么,明天两点在你的公司见。
Then, I'll see you tomorrow at two at your office.
高先生:好的,陈先生。
Mr. Gao : All right. Mr. Chen.
陈先生:谢谢你,高先生,再见。
Mr. Chen : Thank you, Mr, Chen. Goodbye.
高先生:再见。
Mr. Gao : Goodbye.
约会
Making on Appoinment
郭小姐:你好,请问是337-4598吗?
Miss Guo : Hello. Is that 337-4598?
操作者:是的。
Voice : Yes, It is.
郭小姐:我想跟黄小姐讲话。
Miss Guo : I'd like to talk to Miss Huang, please.
操作者:请稍等。
Voice : Hold the line, please.
黄小姐:你好。
Miss Huang : Hello.
郭小姐:你好,真容,我是爱苹。
Miss Guo : Hello, Zhenrong. This is Aiping.
黄小姐:噢,爱苹!你好吗?
Miss Huang : Hi! Ai Ping. How are you?
郭小姐:很好,明天一起去野餐怎么样?
Miss Guo : Fine. Listen! How about a picnic tomorrow?
黄小姐:爱苹,我们要去哪里?
Miss Huang : Ai Ping. Where are we going?
郭小姐:去靠近公园的河边。
Miss Guo : To the river near the park.
黄小姐:太好了!我们几点出发?
Miss Huang : That's wonderful! What time do we leave?
郭小姐:早上十点好吗?
Miss Guo : At 10 in the morning. Will that be all right?
黄小姐:好的。
Miss Huang : Ok.
郭小姐:好的,我们明天十点见面。
Miss Guo : Good. I'll see you tomorrow at 10.
再见。
Goodbye.
黄小姐:再见。
Miss Huang : Goodbye.
预约
Reservation
陈先生:你好,请问是R.S.旅行社吗?
Mr. Chen : Hello. Is that R.S. Travel Service?
操作者:不是,你打错了。
Voice : No, you have the wrong number.
陈先生:那边不是02-285-2832吗?
Mr. Chen : Isn't that 02-285-2832?
操作者:不是,这里是2823。
Voice : No, this is 2823.
陈先生:哦,对不起。
Mr. Chen : I'm sorry.
操作者:没关系。
Voice : That's all right.
陈先生:你好。
Mr. Chen : Hello.
营业员:下午好,R.S. 旅行社。
Clerk : Good afternoon. R.S. Travel Service.
陈先生:要订去芭提亚的来回机票以及酒店,住三天,一个房间。
Mr. Chen : I'd to reserve a round-trip ticket to Pattaya and a hotel room for three night, please.
营业员:好的,您什么时候出发?
Clerk : All right, sir. When would you like to leave?
陈先生:我想下个星期五下午。
Mr. Chen : I'd like to leave next Friday afternoon.
营业员:好的,请告诉我您的名字与电话号码。
Clerk : Yes, sir. May I have your name and phone number, please.
陈先生:我是陈平良,我的电话号码是02-559-0506。
Mr. Chen : My name is Chen Pingliang, and my number is 02-559-0506.
营业员:谢谢您,确认了以后我会打电话给您。
Clerk : Thank you. I'll call you as soon as your reservation is made.
陈先生:谢谢,再见。
Mr. Chen : Thank you. Goodbye.
营业员:再见。
Clerk : Goodbye.
แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน
-
เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการซื้อของ สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้
ผลการเรียนรู้
1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการซื้อของได้
2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการซื้อของได้
3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการซื้อของไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้
แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน
礼品店
At a Gift Shop
黄小姐:我想买在货架上面的一个娃娃。
Miss Huang : I would like to buy one of those dolls on the shelf.
销售员:在这里。
Salesgirl : Here they are.
黄小姐:真的很可爱,多少钱?
Miss HUang : This one looks very pretty. How much is it?
销售员:500 泰铢。
Salesgril : 500 baht.
黄小姐:也不贵,那一个呢?
Miss Huang : That's not bad. How about this one?
销售员:六百块,很值得买的。
Salesgirl : That's 600 baht. It's a good buy.
黄小姐:好的,我买这一个。
Miss Huang : All right, I'll take it.
在丝绸店
At a Silk Shop
黄小姐:请给我看那边的丝绸。
Miss Huang : Please show me that green silk over there.
随员:是这一件吗?
Attendant : Do you mean this?
黄小姐:是的,下面的那一件也要。
Miss Huang : Yes, and the one under it, too.
随员:在这里。
Attendant : Here you are.
黄小姐:我喜欢这种颜色,一码多少钱?
Miss Huang : I like this shade. How much is it yard?
随员:一码五百泰铢。
Attendant : It is 500 bath a yard.
黄小姐:我想给自己做泰式风格的衬衫,两码是够吗?
Miss Huang : I'd like a Thai blouse for myself. Would 2 yards be enough for that?
随员:一定购的,小姐。
Aettendant : That'll certainly be enough, Miss.
黄小姐:这样的话给我两码。
Miss Huang : Then, 2 yards,please.
随员:好的,小姐。
Attendant : All right, Miss.
在百货商店
At a Department Store
黄先生:我正在找白色的衬衫。
Mr. Huang : I'm looking for some white shirt, please.
销售员:您穿什么规格的?
Salesgirl : What size do you take, sir?
黄先生:我穿大号的。
Mr. Huang : I take size L.
销售员:请稍等。
Salesgirl :Just a second, please.
这件七百泰铢,那两件五百泰铢。
Well, this one is 700 baht and these two are 500 baht each.
黄先生:好的,这件七百泰铢的好看。
Mr. Huang : Isee. This 700 baht shirt looks fine.
销售员:这是新型的人造纤维布料。
Salesgirl : It isa new type of synthetic material.
黄先生:好的,这种我要两件。
Mr.Huang : All right. I'll take two of this kind, please.
销售员,好的,我给您抱起来。
Salesgirl : All right, sir. I'll wrap them up right away.
在纪念品店
At a Souvenir Shop
店员,请进,请问您需要什么?
Salesclerk : Please come in. What would you like, sir?
高先生:哦,我想买一些代表性的泰国纪念品,不要太大或太贵。
Mr. Gao : Well, I'd like some typical Thai souvenir. Not, too big, not too expensive.
店员,好的,请跟我来,我们有很多种的铜制品。
Salesclerk : Well, then, come this way, please. We have a variety of brassware over here.
高先生:好的,我想在这里会找到中意的东西,这烟灰缸多少钱?
Mr. Gao : Good I think I can find something here. How much is this ashtray?
店员:三百泰铢。
Salesclerk : That's 300 baht,sir.
高先生:也不错,那一个多少钱呢?
Mr. Gao : Hum. That's not bad. How much is that one?
店员:那个一百泰铢,比较小,但是很漂亮。
Salesclerk : That's 100 baht, sir. It's much smaller but's very pretty.
高先生:我也这么想,好啦,这三个我都要,请分开包装,我有好几位朋友在家里。
Mr. Gao : I think so, too. Well, I'll take three of them, please. Wrap each of them separately. I've got many friends back home.
店员:好的,您还想看其他的东西吗?
Salesclerk : Yes, sir. Would you like to pick out something else?
高先生:让我先看一下,我也不知道。
Mr. Gao : Let me see. I don't know.
店员:那些竹制管或者是泰国扇子,您觉得怎么样?
Salesclerk : How about those bamboom pipes or those Thai fans?
高先生:好主意,这些多少钱?
Mr. Gao : Thay seem to be a good idea. How much are they?
店员:长的一支一百五十泰铢,短的一支一百泰铢,扇子一把七十泰铢。
Salesclerk : The longer pipes are 150 baht each and the shorter ones are 100 baht, Sir. And these fans are 10 baht each.
高先生:哦,都不错,好的,给我两支短的竹制管,五把扇子。
Mr. Gao : Thay are not expensive at all. Well, let ,e have two of those short pipes and five fans.
店员,好的,要分开包装吗?
Salesclerk : Yes,sir. Should I wrap them separately, also?
高先生:不用了,一共多少钱?
Mr.Gao : No, there's no need to. How much are all these?
店员:一共八百五十泰铢的。
Salesclerk : The total will be 850 baht, sir.
高先生:给你一千泰铢。
Mr. Gao : Here's a 1,000 baht bill.
店员:谢谢。
Salesclerk : Thank you.
找您钱,欢迎再次光临,再见。
Here's your change. Please come back again. Goodbye.
แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน
-
เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหาร หรือร้านอาหาร สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้
ผลการเรียนรู้
1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหารได้
2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหารและร้านอาหารได้
3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องภัตตาคารอาหารและร้านอาหารไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้
แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน
在旅店的餐厅
At the Hotle Restauant
侍者:午安,先生。
Waite : Good afternoon, sir.
高先生:我们想坐靠窗的桌子。
Mr. Gao : We'd like a table on the window side.
侍者:可以的,请跟我来。
Waiter : All right, sir. This way,please.
侍者:这是菜单,泰式料理在右边。
Waiter : Here's the menu, The Thai dishes are listed on the right side.
高先生:好的,陈先生你想吃什么?
Mr. Gao : I see. Mr. Chen what would you like to have?
陈先生:嗯,今天我想吃泰国菜。
Mr. Chen : Well, I'd rather go for a Thai dinner today.
高先生:我想吃西餐。
Mr. Gao : I think Iwant a western dish.
高先生:好的,一份泰国菜一份特别料理。
Mr .Gao : All right. One Thai dinner and one special.
侍者:好的,您需要喝什么饮料?
Waiter : Yes, sir. And what would you like to drink?
陈先生:我要一份小平的啤酒。
Mr. Chen : I'd like just a small beer.
高先生:我也是,两份小瓶啤酒。
Mr. Gao : So would I.Two small beers, please.
侍者:好的。
Waiter : All right, sir.
在泰国餐馆
At a Thai Restaurant
侍者:欢迎光临。
Waiter : Welcome, sir.
李先生:我们两位,请帮我找个安静一点的位子。
Mr. Li : A table for two in a quiet.
侍者,好的,请跟我来。
Waiter : Yes, Sir. This way, please.
侍者:您想吃什么?
Waiter : Wahtwould you like to have?
李先生,先给我们赖两份酸辣汤。
Mr. Li : First to begin with, Bring us two portions of Tomyam
侍者:好的,需要现在上米饭吗?
Yes, sir, Shell I bring rice now?
李先生:现在先不用,谢谢。
Mr. Li : No, not now. Thank you
今日招牌菜
แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน
-
เรียนรู้คำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับการขนส่ง หรือการเดินทาง สามารถสนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวข้องตามสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ที่กำหนดได้
ผลการเรียนรู้
1. บอกความของคำศัพท์ภาษาจีนเกี่ยวกับเรื่องการขนส่งและการเดินทางได้
2. สนทนาภาษาจีนในหัวข้อเรื่องการขนส่งและการเดินทางได้
3. นำคำศัพท์ที่ได้เรียนในหัวข้อเรื่องการขนส่งและการเดินทางไปประยุกต์ใช้ในสถานการณ์ต่างๆ ได้
แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน
公交车
BUS
高先生:对不起,哪一路公交车前往是隆?
Mr. Gao : Excuse me.What number bus goes o Silom?
女士:有好几路,不过第77路公交车每天的这个时候不拥挤。
Lady : There are many,but bus No.77 is least crowded at this hour of the day.
高先生:谢谢。
Mr. Gao : Thank you.
女士:15号来了,也去到是隆,车上人不多。
Lady : Oh,here comes No.15 that also goes to Silom.It's nearly empty.
为什么你不上这辆车?
Why don't you get on this one?
高先生,谢谢你,你真好。
Mr. Gao : Thank you. You are very kind.
坐出租车四处游览
Getting around in Taxi
梁先生:出租车,出租车。
Mr. Liang : Taxi ! Taxi !
司机:请上车。
Taxi Driver : Please get in.
梁先生:请送我到邮政局。
Mr. Liang : Take me o the Genaral Post Office,please.
司机:好的,先生,你是指在是隆军路上的那个吗?
Taxi Driver : Yes sir. You mean the one onthe New Road.
梁先生:是的,我要去领取我的包裹。
Mr. Liang : That's right. I want to pick up a package.
需要多少时间才到那里?
How long will it take to get there?
司机:差不多十五分钟。
Taxi Driver : It'll take abou 15 minutes, sir.
梁先生:我不着急,请小心开车。
Mr. Liang : I'm not in a hurry. Please drive carefully.
司机:没有问题。
Taxi Driver : All right, sir.
司机:到了,先生。
Taxi Driver : Here we are, sir.
梁先生:多少钱?
Mr. Liang : How much do I owe you?
司机:两百泰铢。
Taxi Driver : That's 200 baht, sir.
梁先生:这里,谢谢。
Mr. Liang : Here you are. Thank you.
司机:谢谢,再见。
Taxi Driver : Thank you. Goodbye.
火车
Train
赖小姐:我要买 1 张前往芭提亚的火车票。
Miss Lai : I want a ticket to Pattaya, please.
营业员:两百泰铢。
Clerk : 200 bath, please.
赖小姐:给您,下一班的火车几点出发?
Miss Lai : Here it is. What time dose the next train leave?
营业员:下一班是十点,小姐,每个小时都有一般火车。
Clerk : At 10, Miss. There's one every hour.
赖小姐:需要多少时间才到。
Miss Lai : And how long does it take to get there?
营业员:差不多三个小时。
Clerk : It takes just three hours.
赖小姐:谢谢,再见。
Thank you. Goodbye.
营业员:再见,旅途愉快。
Clerk : Goodbye. Have a nice trip.
在航空公司
At the Airlines Office
营业员:下午好,有什么事需要帮忙吗?
Clerk : Good afternoon. May I help you?
陈先生:是的,我要买从芭提亚到清迈然后回曼谷的飞机票。
Mr. Chen : Yes, I would Like to buy tickets frome Pattaya to Chiangmai and back to Bangkok.
营业员:您什么时候离开芭提亚去清迈?
Ckerk : When would you like to leave Pattaya for Chiangmai, sir.
我希望五月三号的星期二下午出发,在清迈停留大约六天,然后九号回曼谷。
Mr. Chen : I'd like go on Tuesday May 3rd in the afternoon. I want to stay in Chiangmai for about six days. and then return to Bangkok on the 9th.
营业员:好的,您的航班是37,下午两点半离开芭提亚,四点十五分到达清迈。
Clerk : All right, sir. Flight 37 leaves Pattaya at 2:30 in the afternoon and arrives at Chiangmai at 4:15.
陈先生:我要顶连长票,一共是多少钱?
Mr. Chen : Well I'd like to reserve two seats for these flight. How much will that come to?
营业员:请稍等,一共九千泰铢,先生。
Clerk : Just second, please. That'll be 9,000 baht, sir.
陈先生:请点收。
Mr. Chen : Here you are.
营业员:好的,祝您旅途愉快。
Clerk : All right, sir. Have a nice trip.
陈先生:谢谢。
Mr. Chen : Thank you.
营业员:再见。
Clerk : Goodbaye, sir.
陈先生:再见。
Mr. Chen : Goodbye.
车辆
แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน
-
ศึกษาเกี่ยวกับการเขียนโครงงาน พร้อมฝึกเขียนโครงงานรายบุคคลและรายกลุ่ม และฝึกการนำเสนอโครงงาน
ผลการเรียนรู้
1. บอกความเป็นมาและที่มาของการเขียนโครงงานได้
2. บอกวิธีการเขียนโครงงานและรูปแบบของการเขียนโครงงานได้
3. เขียนโครงงานในหัวข้อที่เกี่ยวกับภาษาจีนที่กำหนดให้ได้
แบบทดสอบก่อนเรียน
แบบทดสอบหลังเรียน